Tuesday 4 June 2013

Check out Neymar showing off his juggling skills at the Nou Camp in front of thousands of his new club's fans below!

lmost 60,000 Barcelona fans filled the Nou Camp to see the unveiling of their new idol Neymar yesterday after the young Brazilian arrived to put pen to paper on five-year deal.
Neymar, arriving at Barcelona for a fee of €57 million from Santos, says he was close to tears and described himself as being 'very emotional' as he was presented in front of the huge crowd in Catalunya.
“I’m very happy to be here," he told the club's fans. "This has always been my dream, both when I was a child and now that I’m an adult.
“I’m very emotional to have a the chance to play alongside players who I have admired since I was a kid, like Messi, Xavi and Iniesta,” the 21-year-old added.
While overcome with emotion, that didn't hinder him from showing off some of the skills which prompted Barca to fork over almost £50 million.
Check out Neymar showing off his juggling skills at the Nou Camp in front of thousands of his new club's fans below!

No comments:

Post a Comment