Monday 25 March 2013

Beyonce and Blue Ivy Spotted in NYC

Beyonce and Blue Ivy Spotted in NYC

Stop what you're doing ... we have a Blue Ivy sighting!

We haven't seen too much of Beyonce's baby since she was born January 2012 -- but this weekend, one fan snapped a shot of the duo in NYC and shared it on Twitter.

The two were photographed yesterday by @Iris_Sr, who then posted it online. It's since been picked up by outlets everywhere, showing how big a deal a Baby Blue sighting is these days.

Bey smiled for the shot, while her daughter showed off her cute style.

The 14-month-old was sporting a pair of Junior Timberland boots and a cute camouflage jacket.

The singer recently opened up about being a mom in the latest issue of Shape.

"I just adore being a mother, hearing her say Mama and call me when she needs something," she told the mag. "It makes me feel like I have a real purpose here. I enjoy all the things people warned me would be tough to handle."

No comments:

Post a Comment